Due to the Covid-19 virus pandemic, I will remain closed until May 15. Though, there is a possibility that massage therapy will not be one of the sectors that re-open that day. Massage therapy is in the same group as hair salons, so when you can get a haircut, you can see me. I thank you for your patience, understanding, and continued support during the Covid-19 pandemic.
When I re-open, I will be following a new protocol with all clients:
Clients will be screened with the following questions:
Have you been isolating at home?
How many people have you had contact / exposure risk in the last 14 days?
Have you, or anyone you’ve had contact with presented with any symptoms in the last 14 days?
**Clients will be asked to re-schedule if they or any of their contacts are having any of the following symptoms:
fever, cough, or any other respiratory or cold/flu symptoms
2. Clients will have to wear a mask for the duration of their appointment.
3. Appointments will now require time before and after to sterilize the room, so I can’t schedule clients back to back.
4. The room will now be treated with a sanitizing spray on doorknobs, face cradle, chair, pens, etc. I will wear a mask and gloves, and use a HEPA air purifier in the room. Between clients, along with sterilizing surfaces, I’ll shock the room with ozone, which purifies the air of pathogens.
5. While I will be responsible for my office room sanitation, I cannot control the lobby or bathrooms. If you would prefer to wait in your car or outside in the parking lot please let me know when you schedule your appointment, and I can text you when I’m ready for you to come back to the office.
6. If a client wishes to pay in cash or check, that’s fine, however, for clients who prefer paying with a credit card are welcome to paying over the phone ahead of time, or you can swipe the card yourself through my Ipad, and we can charge without a signature to reduce exposure and sanitation procedures.
7 NEW CLIENTS: Instead of filling out an intake form at the reception desk, please print one off from my website, fill it out at home and bring it with you to the first appointment. If you prefer, I can mail you an intake form as well.
This protocol will remain in effect until there is widespread testing for Covid-19, and until an effective vaccine is available. Also, I am establishing this protocol on my own, as I wait for a directive from either the State of Michigan or my professional trade association, so this protocol may be modified at any time, by order or recommendation from either authority.
Also, all appointments made are subject to rescheduling at any time by State order if the curve starts to spike again.